Friday, May 8, 2009
Here's a project I took up last year towards the end of summer. When i tell you that it was a budget project, you must understand that we spent the 5 bucks that was saved for the 6-pack on a C-clamp that doubled up as a valve extractor. The bike was bought for about a $1000 and Jimmy spent another couple of hundred to get the bits and bobs that went on. I take no credit for the great paint job because I didn't do it, I still don't know how to hold a paint gun, but for all else that looks good, it's me. All flaws are to be blamed on Jimmy who felt his power drill with 4 screw driver and 4 socket bits made him a MacGyver for the little Honda.